Marie P. Anderson, International Model Agent and Scout, is a former fashion model, modeling industry expert, public speaker and educator with over 30 years of professional experience. She is often described as a “force of nature” and is widely known for using her amazing “eye” to continuously spot new spectacular beauties, as she did when she discovered Cindy Crawford.
Marie is currently the Fashion and Beauty Director for Agency Galatea® Model and Artist Management. Working alongside her is Katherine Tenerowicz, Director of G&J Models Lifestyle Commercial Print. Both Agency Galatea® and G&J Models are divisions of Grossman & Jack Talent, a SAG/AFTRA/AEA franchised agency located in downtown Chicago.
Author of two sold-out, internationally published books
- Model, The Complete Guide to Becoming a Professional Model
- Model, The Complete Guide for Men & Women
Creator and Producer of the audio CD seminar The Wizard of Editorial: How to Really Become a Successful Model.
Co-Producer of Clean Face Clean Hair, a modeling industry documentary
- Owner of Studio Galatea® Model Education and Scouting Company—Tempe
- Owner of Aria Model & Talent Management—Chicago
- Owner of Model Futures Model Education and Scouting Company—Chicago
- Vice President of Elite Model Management—Chicago
- Manager of Ford Models/Aria Talent—Chicago
- Studio Manager for fashion photographer Stan Malinowski—Chicago
- Assistant at John Crosby Celebrity Management—Los Angeles